This headlight will replace any sealed beam 4x6 style lamp housing. Each LED light is available in a high beam or low beam style and this product is the low beam. For example, if you have a semi truck with four individual sealed beam headlights, two low beam and two high beam, you would purchase 2 low beam LED lights and 2 high beam LED lights.
The low beam LED lights replaces H4656 headlights
The high beam LED light replaces H4651 headlights
These LED headlights are sold individually and with a 4 year manufacturer's warranty. Sold Individually.
- 1,300 Raw Lumens; 850 Effective Lumens
- Available in a 12-24V DC configuration
- Hardened glass lens offers ultimate protection
- Rugged solid state LEDs can withstand shock & vibration
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb again!
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Low profile mount
- Plug & play replacements for 1A1 and 2A1 sealed beams in most applications
- Optional mounting assembly available
- Made in the USA!
Products Specifications Sheet
10 Reasons To Switch To LED Headlights
Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) Output: Raw: 1,300 Lumens; Effective: 750 Lumens (Low) Raw: 1,300 Lumens; Effective: 850 Lumens (High) Input Voltage: 12-24V DC Current Draw: 3.6 Amps @ 12V; 1.5 Amps @ 24V (Low Beam) 3.6 Amps @ 12V; 1.5 Amps @ 24V (High Beam) Lens: Tempered Glass Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum Standards & Compliance: DOT Approved - FMVSS 108 (On-Road Illumination) Transport Canada Approved - CMVSS 108 (On-Road Illumination) ECE Reg. 112 (Headlamps) Buy America Compliant Sealed to IP67 Applications: Automobiles Buses Motor Coaches Trucks Priced and sold individually