Sold Individually (1 Headlight)
These headlights will fit 1984-1988 Pontiac Fiero Cars
These headlights will fit 1984 - 1996 C4 Chevy Corvette Cars
These headlights will fit many vehicles, anything that uses a sealed beam H6054 7x6" or 5x6" headlight housing.
This is the new LED headlight from Truck-Lite. It features a 1.2amperage current draw and a 45 degree light output. More light and less power consumption than the old style. They call this one the Phase 7 LED housing that uses a reflector instead of just a wall of LEDs.
This headlight will replace any sealed beam 7x6" rectangular (or sometimes called 200mm or 5x7") style lamp housing. Each LED light is a dual beam system with both high beam and low beam.
This light will replace any 5x7" H6054 style light.
These LED headlights are sold individually and with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb!
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Metalized Reflector
- Encapsulated Circuitry
- Uses 2 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) inside a reflector housing
- 3-year limited warranty
- Improved Low Beam Performance
- DOT Approved, High Beam and Low Beam
- Provides light output closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Solid-state design resists damage from shock & vibration
- Offers as much as 50x longer life (10,000 hrs vs 400 hrs) than comparable incandescent lamps, saving the time and expense of replacing lamps multiple times
- Hard wired design, fully encapsulated electronics & anodized aluminum housing protect from damage caused by corrosive elements
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens protected against damage caused by debris and other hazards
- Direct replacement for H6054 lamps
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) Output: Raw: 1,350 Lumens; Effective: 500 Lumens (Low) Raw: 1,350 Lumens; Effective: 600 Lumens (High) Input Voltage: 12VDC Current Draw: 1.2 Amps @ 12V Lens: Polycarbonate Plastic Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum Standards & Compliance: DOT Approved Sealed to IP67 Applications: Automobiles Buses Motor Coaches Trucks Priced and sold individually.